There were 2 Restaurant Weeks this year and during both weeks, I seized the chance to try out several restaurants.
Here are the restaurants I have tried:
My ranking of the 10 restaurants:
- great food, great presensation, great ambiance
2) Keystone Restaurant
- Great food, great presentation, alright ambiance
3) il lido
- Above average food, great presentation, great ambiance
4) The Tavern
- For dinner. Please have the US prime rib eye and nothing less. The service for lunch recently didn’t quite make it however.
5) Enoteca L’Operetta
- Lovely everything
6) Salt Grill & Sky Bar
- The best part about this restaurant was the view. The food was above average but not the best.
7) The Knolls
- Capella was beautiful and the service was good. It’s just that the food wasn’t to our liking.
8) The Garden
- It was pleasant but comparing to those above it falls behind.
9) Le Saint Julien
- It didn’t live up to the hype about it. The food was good but not amazing and the service was below average.
10) Oso Ristorante
I don’t know what to say about it other than that it was good but not good enough to impress for the $55++ price tag. Same for the presentation and ambiance.
None! Luckily for me, everything was pleasant and decent at least and definitely above average!
wow u r certainly a hard core foodie! will be reading each entry with anticipation, I tried Table 66, short and sweet menu, first time trying it and thought this restaurant is really charming.
Some of the restaurants are from March’s restaurant week! I couldn’t possibly have them all in 1 week! 🙂